Thank you for purchasing one of our paid plugins! We understand you’re now looking forward to installing the plugin on your website so here’s how to do it:
1. Download the premium plugin
The first step step is to download the plugin’s ZIP archive onto your computer. You can do that in one of two ways.
Email received after your purchase
Shortly after you’ve purchased the premium version of one of our plugins, you should’ve received 2 emails from us: one containing your invoice and another one containing download instructions. The latter should look a bit like this:
If you click on the “Download the plugin’s Premium version” link, your download should start automatically.
Your account on our website
The same email also contains your account credentials with Freemius. You can use the same credentials to log in into our website (here) and get access to all your active subscriptions and downloads.
After successfully logging in, you should be automatically forwarded to the Freemius dashboard. Within said dashboard, you can download your plugin from the Downloads tab:
2. Installing the premium plugin
In order to install the plugin, please follow the steps:
- Log in into your WordPress website as an administrator
- Go to the Plugins -> Add New page
- Click on Upload Plugin -> Choose File
- Select the ZIP archive you’ve downloaded in the step before
- Click on Install Now
- Once installed, click on Activate