This feature is helpful when taking on requests either in person or via email/phone. The process should already feel familiar to you if you’ve been adding orders via the admin interface.
- Visit the WooCommerce -> Quotes submenu.
- Click on Add Quote in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Start filling out the customer’s Billing and Shipping addresses.
- Add the quote items to the request from within your WC product inventory. Adjust prices as needed.
- Click on Create in the top-right Quote actions metabox.
The quote can continue to be edited for as long as it stays in the status New request.